Juliet’s practice focuses on developing effective and efficient solutions to business litigation challenges.
Prior to joining McGuireWoods’ Business and Securities Litigation practice group, Juliet clerked for the Honorable Leonie M. Brinkema of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia.
While in law school, Juliet served on the Editorial Board of the Virginia Law Review and was selected by the faculty as winner of the 2021 James C. Slaughter Honor Award, which goes to an outstanding member of the graduating class. Her student note, From Massive Resistance to Quiet Evasion: The Struggle for Educational Equity and Integration in Virginia, was published in the Virginia Law Review’s September 2021 issue.
Before attending law school, Juliet worked as a high school English teacher in the Boston Public Schools for five years.
- Panelist, "The Constitution of Virginia at 50: Looking Back and Looking Ahead", Baliles Legacy Series Presentation, Virginia Bar Association Annual Meeting, January 22, 2021
- Hon. Leonie M. Brinkema, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, 2021-2022
- University of Virginia Frank Batten School of Leadership and Public PolicyMPP2021
University of Virginia School of LawJD
Editorial Board, Virginia Law Review2021
- University of Massachusetts BostonMEdSecondary English Instruction2013
Yale UniversityBAMusic and Ethnicity, Race & Migration
Recipient, James C. Slaughter Honor Award, University of Virginia School of Law, 2021
- Author, Student Note, From Massive Resistance to Quiet Evasion: The Struggle for Educational Equity and Integration in Virginia, Virginia Law Review, September 2021