Kelsey’s practice focuses on complex commercial litigation. She assists individual and corporate clients in a variety of securities, complex commercial, and financial services litigation matters.
While at Loyola Law School, Kelsey served as an extern for the Honorable Dolly M. Gee of the United States District Court for the Central District of California. She also served as a Note & Comment Editor for the Loyola of Los Angeles Entertainment Law Review and volunteered for Public Counsel at the Bankruptcy Self-Help Desk in downtown Los Angeles. Kelsey was a member of the St. Thomas More Law Honor Society and, as a result of her academic achievements, graduated Order of the Coif. Kelsey completed her undergraduate studies at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, where she earned her bachelor’s degree in Political Science and graduated with distinction.
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
Loyola Law School Los AngelesJD
cum laude, Note & Comment Editor, Loyola of Los Angeles Entertainment Law Review, Order of the Coif2019
University of Wisconsin–MadisonBA
- Author, 7th Circuit Sides With Insured Party Seeking Coverage for False Claims Act Settlement, The FCA Insider, May 23, 2023
- Author, The Long and Short of It: Changes Proposed to Prop 65 Safe Harbor Warning Requirements, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, January 12, 2021