Olivia is an associate in the firm’s M&A and Corporate Transactions department. Olivia earned her LPC from BBP Law School. She also attended the Université Nancy II.
Olivia previously worked as a paralegal at a specialist disputes-only law firm in London where she assisted with international arbitration and High Court matters.
- Solicitor England and Wales
- Presenter, Seminal LGBTQ+ Legal Cases: U.S. & UK, Webinar, June 24, 2020
BPP Law SchoolLPC
BPP Law SchoolGDL
University of BirminghamBAFrench Studies
- Co-author, "What Lies Ahead? Global Mergers & Acquisitions", Meet McGuireWoods London, May 19, 2021
- Author, FCA to Consult on Amendments to UK Listing Rules for Special Purpose Acquisition Companies, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, April 13, 2021
- Author, M&A Pricing Structures in Uncertain Times, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, December 7, 2020
- Author, New FCA Measures to Aid UK-Regulated Market and SME Growth Market Companies, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, April 21, 2020
- Author, Breach of Fiduciary Duties by a Dissenting Director, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, March 23, 2019
- Author, A Dividend Payment Can Constitute a Transaction Defrauding Creditors, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, February 20, 2019