CLE credit applications will be made.
Join members of the firm’s nonprofit and employee benefits and executive compensation teams for a discussion of tax reform’s impact on tax-exempt and related organizations that pay compensation exceeding $1 million per year or certain excess parachute payments to an employee. Discussion will also address compensation planning strategies in the public realm, other anticipated effects of the law changes, and specific provisions that directly impact employers and nonprofits going forward.
- The rule
- Why people need to pay attention
- How to calculate and report the excise tax
- Strategies to minimize the impact
- Taylor Wedge French, Partner
- Michele A. W. McKinnon, Partner
- Bradley A. Ridlehoover, Associate
- Allison P. Tanner, Associate
For more information, contact Lexie Blaner at +1 312 849 3657 or [email protected].