2 – 3 p.m. (ET)
Join our multidisciplinary team of lawyers and technology leaders for a roundtable discussion on the increasing use of virtual litigation venues during the pandemic. Discussion will cover recent virtual litigation experiences and examples in the financial services, bankruptcy proceedings, energy and government investigations sectors. Our team will share insights on what has worked well, challenges of working in such venues and opportunities to succeed in a virtual setting.
- Virtual courtroom formalities
- Protocols for virtual court proceedings
- Technology — critical for credibility
- Strategic messaging and delivery
- Mark E. Freedlander, Partner
- Wanda C. Bailey, Director, Practice Support Technology
- Ryan D. Frei, Partner
- K. Elizabeth Sieg, Partner
- Scott P. Vaughn, Partner
- Emily Y. Rottmann, Associate
- Mark B. Hubbard, SVP Advocacy, McGuireWoods Consulting
- John R. Stevens, Sr. Practice Support & Trial Technology Specialist
Login details will be sent to registrants before the event.
Our programs are intended for the benefit of our clients and contacts and we reserve the right to refuse any registration at our sole discretion.