Rend is an associate in the firm’s Real Estate and Land Use department. Her practice focuses on sales and acquisitions, landlord and tenant work as well as assisting clients with general matters of property law.
Rend earned her LPC from the University of Law (London). She also attended the University of Liverpool where she graduated with a first class honors degree in Law with Philosophy.
- Solicitor England and Wales
The University of LawLPC
University of LiverpoolLLB
First Class (Hons)2016
- Author, What UK Commercial Tenants Need to Know About Changes to Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, April 12, 2023
- Author, Register of Overseas Entities – How to Ensure Overseas Entities Can Buy or Sell UK Real Estate, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, August 16, 2022
- Author, UK Real Estate Transactions With Overseas Entities, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, August 11, 2022
- Author, Budget Launches Taskforce to Uncover Exploitation of UK COVID-19 Financial Rescue Schemes, Subject to Inquiry, March 3, 2021
- Author, M&A Pricing Structures in Uncertain Times, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, December 7, 2020