Luis represents lenders and borrowers in various finance transactions. Before joining McGuireWoods, he served as a legal intern for a Fortune 500 company and as a summer associate for an investment banking firm. Additionally, he is a licensed patent attorney with prior technology transfer experience.
As a law student, Luis received a CALI Award for the highest grades in Business Organizations, Negotiation and Legal Writing.
Wake Forest University School of LawJD
cum laude, Member, Wake Forest Law Review2017
- Wake Forest University School of BusinessMBA2017
- University of South FloridaMSBiotechnology2014
- University of South FloridaBAEconomics2013
- University of South FloridaBSBiomedical Sciences2013
The rules of professional conduct in some jurisdictions require disclosure of selection methodology for certain public accolades and recognitions. Click here to view available selection methodologies.
Selected for inclusion in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch, Banking and Finance Law, 2022, 2023, 2024
Named to “Top Lawyers Under 40,” Hispanic National Bar Association, 2022
- North Carolina
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office