Diana focuses her practice on the healthcare industry, advising clients on transactional matters, mergers, acquisitions, private equity transactions and healthcare regulatory compliance matters.
Her practice includes advising healthcare providers, sponsors, and lenders to the healthcare industry. In representing healthcare providers, Diana works with hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, dental services organizations (DSOs), and large physician group practices.
As a law student, Diana participated as a board member of the Wake Forest Moot Court Board and served as an editorial staff member of the Wake Forest Law Review. In addition, Diana received the ABA-Bloomberg BNA Award for excellence in the study of Health Law.
- Representation of large physician group practice in formation of physician management services organization with private equity sponsor.
- Representation of dental services organizations in connection with initial formation and structuring.
- Representation of hospital in the development of regulatory compliance policies and procedures.
- Representation of a regional dental service organization that operates in sixteen locations across Georgia and South Carolina in its acquisition of South Carolina-based dental practices and a Georgia dental practice.
Wake Forest University School of LawJD
cum laude, Editorial staff, Wake Forest Law Review2016
University of FloridaBSTelecommunications and Political Science, minor in Public Leadership
The rules of professional conduct in some jurisdictions require disclosure of selection methodology for certain public accolades and recognitions. Click here to view available selection methodologies.
Selected for inclusion in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch, Health Care Law, 2023, 2024; Administrative/Regulatory Law, Corporate Governance and Compliance Law, 2024
- Speaker, Healthcare Add-on Acquisition Integration, Webinar, June 6, 2023
- Moderator, "DSO Transactions and Growth Strategies", 15th Annual Healthcare Finance and Growth Conference, September 15, 2022
- Moderator, "Pain Management & Anesthesiology Investments" and "Investments in Urology", 18th Annual Healthcare Private Equity & Finance Conference, February 16-17, 2022
- Speaker, "Regulatory Updates for Dental Practices", Dental Practice Management Webinar Series, August - December 2019
- Moderator, "HIPAA Data Privacy Roundtable", 14th Annual Healthcare Finance and Growth Conference, September 17, 2019
- Moderator, "How Does A System Assess Mergers and Affiliation Strategies?", Beckers Hospital Review 10th Annual Meeting, Chicago, IL, April 1, 2019
- Moderator, "Strategies and Relationships Between Hospitals and ASCs", Becker’s ASC 25th Annual Meeting: The Business and Operations of ASC, Swissotel, Chicago, October 19, 2018
- Moderator, "Importance of Staff Engagement, Fighting Burn-Out, Growing a Great Team and More", Becker’s ASC 25th Annual Meeting: The Business and Operations of ASC, Swissotel, Chicago, October 19, 2018
- Speaker, "Dental Practice Management", 13th Annual Healthcare Finance and Growth Conference, September 25, 2018
- North Carolina
- Author, Private Equity in Healthcare – An Updated Review of Selected Niche Investment Areas, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, August 7, 2023
- Author, Transaction and Regulatory Concerns for Women’s Health and Fertility: Five Key Takeaways, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, August 18, 2021
- Author, Dental Industry Leaders Series: Andy Graham, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, April 20, 2021
- Author, Up-and-Coming Women in PE to Know: Lauren Morera, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, March 3, 2021
- Author, Fraud and Abuse Rules Part V: Easing Stark Law Compliance, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, February 16, 2021
- Author, Dental Industry Leader: Grace Yum, DDS, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, November 30, 2020
- Author, CMS on Teaching Physician and Moonlighting Regulations During COVID-19 – Four Key Changes, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, April 3, 2020
- Author, HHS Issues Voluntary Cybersecurity Guidance for the Healthcare Industry, Password Protected, February 21, 2019
- Author, 9 Key Takeaways From the 12th Annual Healthcare Provider Conference, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, September 27, 2017
- Author, Huge Relief From eClinicalWorks Decision Not to Hold Customers Liable For Its Vendor’s Actions, But Providers Should Not Drop Their Guard, Password Protected, July 18, 2017
- Co-author, "Sedation, Anesthesia and the Practice of Dentistry", Bender’s Health Care Law Monthly, July 1, 2017