Paul’s practice concentrates on complex commercial, financial services, and class action litigation in federal and state courts.
In addition to his litigation experience, Paul has assisted clients in drafting corporate documents including Asset Purchase Agreements, Stock Purchase Agreements, Shareholders’ Agreements, and Company Bylaws. Prior to joining McGuireWoods LLP, Paul was an associate at an established full-service law firm in Jacksonville.
While in law school, Paul served as the President of the John Marshall Bar Association and Law College Council. He was also tapped into Florida Blue Key, Florida’s oldest leadership honorary, and served as its Historian.
University of Florida Levin College of LawJD
cum laude, Dean’s List, Articles Editor, Journal of Law and Public Policy2019
University of South CarolinaBSBusiness Administration, Finance
magna cum laude2016
Associate, Chester Bedell Inn of Court, Jacksonville, 2020
Member, Young Lawyers Section, Jacksonville Bar Association, 2019–present
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Florida
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Florida
Named to “Ones to Watch,” Best Lawyers of America, Commercial Litigation, 2021-2024; Government Relations Practice, Insurance Law, Municipal Law, 2024; Mergers & Acquisitions Law, 2021, 2023, 2024; Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants, 2023, 2024; Woodward/White, Inc.