Alex practices in the area of financial services litigation. Her practice includes representing and counseling financial institutions and financial technology companies in litigation ranging from individual plaintiff to nationwide class actions and mass arbitrations. Additionally, in advocating for her pro bono clients, Alex has argued in front of the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
A native of the Bay Area, Alex attended University of California, Hastings College of the Law where she served as an articles editor for the Hastings Law Journal and graduated cum laude. Alex completed her undergraduate studies at Washington State University, where she earned her bachelor’s degree, magna cum laude, in Psychology and a minor in Criminal Justice.
University of California Hastings College of the LawJD
cum laude, Articles Editor, Hastings Law Journal2021
Washington State UniversityBSPsychology, minor in Criminal Justice
magna cum laude2018
- Author, Lenders Beware – Default Interest in California May Be Unlawful, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, October 28, 2022
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California