Christal practices transactional commercial real estate law. Her practice is concentrated on real estate transactions that include representation of clients in development projects (retail, office, multi family, and general commercial), including land acquisition, zoning, subdivision, utility, roadway and other land development matters, property acquisition and sales, commercial leasing.
Christal’s practice also includes representing telecommunications companies with leasing, easement matters, and representing investors, buyers and sellers with real estate matters in mergers and acquisitions in a wide variety of industries.
Christal also represents institutional lenders in different types of lending transactions including Small Business Administration loans. Christal represents individuals, companies, developers, borrowers, and institutional lenders in a wide array of real estate matters, including acquisitions, due diligence, sales, development, rezoning, land use, financing, commercial leasing for retail and office, conventional and SBA loan representation of borrowers and lenders for land, business sales and acquisitions, and construction.
Christal also has experience representing clients in immigration matters in obtaining permanent residency status and citizenship, and representation of importers and exporters with distribution agreements, leases, and logistics.
Christal’s client representation includes:
- Representation of buyers, sellers, and lenders in connection with commercial loans, loan restructures, deed-in-lieu transactions, and successor developer transactions.
- Representation of landlords and tenants in connection with lease negotiation in commercial transactions.
- Representing investors, buyers and sellers in mergers and acquisitions with leasing and other real estate matters.
- Representation of developers, lenders, purchasers and sellers of hotels, including national and international flagships, and with multi-family properties.
- Representation of developers of mixed use developments consisting of office, retail, and hotel.
- Representation of national retail developers in land acquisition and leasing for stand-alone and shopping center locations with an emphasis on Florida.
- Representation of developers of commercial projects requiring land use, zoning, easements, declarations and restrictions, and shared use agreements.
Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad College of LawJD
with a Certificate of Concentration in International Law, Dean’s List, Lead Technical Editor, Journal of International and Comparative Law
Nova Southeastern UniversityBABusiness
summa cum laude, President’s List, Dean’s List, Alpha Chi National Honor Society
American Bar Association
Florida Bar Association
Nassau County Bar Association
Duval County Bar Association
Member, Jacksonville Area Real Estate Council
Member, Rotary International, Rotary Club of Amelia Island Sunrise, Past President 2011-2012, Foundation Chair 2009-2011
Member, Regional Advisory Council, Florida Small Business Development Center at the University of North Florida
Member, Nassau County Planning and Zoning Board, 2009-2014
Member, Nassau County Conditional Use and Variance Board, 2007-2009
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of International Trade
Named to The Best Lawyers in America, Real Estate Law, Woodward/White, Inc., 2023, 2024
“AV” rated by Martindale Hubbell
Service Above Self Award, Rotary International, 2011
Paul Harris Fellow, 2008