Kyle regularly assists borrowers and lenders in structuring, negotiating and documenting complex corporate finance transactions. He has extensive experience handling asset-based loans, agented and non-agented syndicated loans, sponsor-backed financings and convertible debt issuances.
Kyle previously served as a senior corporate counsel for a leading national bank where he reviewed non-agented syndicated loans, drafted revisions to credit agreements and ancillary documents and provided guidance on other legal issues present in syndicated transactions. He also served as an associate in the banking and finance group of an international law firm.
- Advised a private equity fund acting as lender in connection with a $12,000,000 debt and equity investment into a medical device company.
- Advised a debt investment fund acting as lender in connection with a $3,250,000 term loan facility secured by government receivables.
- Advised a private equity fund and certain of its affiliates acting as lender in connection with a $33,000,000 term loan facility to a publishing and entertainment company.
- Advised an Indian bank in connection with a $11,000,000 secured term loan facility to a visual arts software company.
- Advised a leading national bank in connection with a $128,000,000 secured credit facility to a media company.
- Advised a wireless technology company, in connection with the private offering of $15,000,000 senior secured convertible notes.
- Advised a lender in connection with a $10 million secured credit facility to finance the expansion of a tribal gaming and entertainment facility
- Advised a lender in connection with a $3.5 million secured term facility to finance the expansion of a tribal gaming facility.
University of Michigan Law SchoolJD
The University of MemphisBA
summa cum laude2012
Board Member, The Plus Collective – Charlotte-Mecklenburg’s LGBTQ+ Fund, 2019-2021
President, Log Cabin Republicans of North Carolina, 2021-2022
Member, Mecklenburg County Bar
Committee Member, Charlotte Unified Development Ordinance Advisory Committee
Council Member, Arts and Science Council South/East Advisory Council
- North Carolina
The rules of professional conduct in some jurisdictions require disclosure of selection methodology for certain public accolades and recognitions. Click here to view available selection methodologies.
Named to “Legal Elite,” Young Guns (Lawyers Under 40), Business North Carolina, 2023