8 a.m. Registration and breakfast
8:25 a.m.-2:30 p.m. Program and lunch
Sept. 19, 2023
Boar’s Head Resort
Sept. 21, 2023
Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
Sept. 26, 2023
City Club Raleigh
Our detailed agenda is now live. We look forward to seeing you this September and anticipate another round of exciting programming.
Please mark your calendars and plan to attend our 20th annual nonprofit seminar. Join fellow nonprofit leaders, staff and their advisers in Charlottesville, Richmond or Raleigh for networking and a look at recent developments and topics affecting the nonprofit sector. We’ll cover recent changes to tax laws impacting nonprofits and charitable giving, and new challenges presented by the current state of economic uncertainty.
- Nonprofit Current Developments
- Animal, Vegetable, Employee, or Contractor? New Federal Independent Contractor Tests for 2023
- Tax and Other Implications of Corporate Sponsorships and Other Donor Arrangements
- Communications in a Crisis Part II – Post-Pandemic Reputation Protection
- Trademarks 101
- Nonprofit Boards: Director Recruitment, Retention, and Relationships with Staff
Who Should Attend
Nonprofit presidents, executive directors, CEOs, CFOs, staff, and directors and advisers to nonprofits
CLE credit applications will be made.
For more information, please contact Laura Pickert at [email protected].
Our programs are intended for the benefit of our clients and contacts and we reserve the right to refuse any registration at our sole discretion.