Tuesday, September 20, 2022
Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
Wednesday, September 21, 2022
Boar’s Head Resort
Tuesday, October 4, 2022
Mint Museum Uptown
Wednesday, October 5, 2022
8 a.m. Registration and continental breakfast
8:25 a.m.-2:30 p.m. Program and lunch
Please mark your calendars and plan to attend our annual nonprofit seminar in one of four locations. Join fellow nonprofit leaders, staff and their advisers for networking and a look at recent developments and topics affecting the nonprofit sector, including recent changes to tax laws impacting nonprofits and charitable giving.
- Current Developments
- Winter is Coming: Nonprofit HR Issues, Risks, and Trends for the Year Ahead
- A Primer on Avoiding Excess Benefit Transactions
- Communications in a Crisis – Protecting Your Reputation in the Process
- Hot Topics for Unrelated Trade or Business Activities
- Tax Considerations Related to Mission or Program-Related Investments
Who Should Attend
Nonprofit presidents, executive directors, CEOs, CFOs, and directors and advisers to nonprofits
CLE credit applications will be made.
For more information contact Laura Pickert.
Our programs are intended for the benefit of our clients and contacts and we reserve the right to refuse any registration at our sole discretion.